Auricular Acupuncture Training with Crossroads Acupuncture
- Doctors, nurses, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners
- Counselors, therapists, psychologists and addictions providers
- Harm reduction, syringe exchange workers and health promoters
- Humanitarian aid workers/first responders
- Acupuncture for healing in border communities, by Molly Molly on Latina Lista
- Feature on the Border News Bureau, by Angela Kocherga.
- Fulfills didactic educational requirements for therapists/nurses/health/harm reduction workers to become Nationally Certified as Acupuncture Detoxification Specialists (NADA) as well as state certification in New Mexico, Colorado, Texas and Arizona. Students will learn application both in behavioral health/addictions/harm reduction as well as for trauma/humanitarian aid/disaster response