Managing Your Microbiome: A SYSTEMS BIOLOGY PERSPECTIVE ON GOOD HEALTH
Mary Lucero, PhD and Stacey Fellwock, RN
December 14, 2014
At Crossroads Community Supported Healthcare
130 S. Main Street, Las Cruces, NM 88001 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm, Reception till 5:00
- HOW MICROBIOMES (NATURAL MICROBIAL COMMUNITIES) KEEP YOU HEALTHY AND WELL NOURISHED
- HOW DIET AND ENVIRONMENT IMPACT YOUR MICROBIOME
- WHY MANAGING YOUR MICROBIOME CAN KEEP YOU OUT OF
- MICROBIOME FRIENDLY SOLUTIONS FOR UNIVERSAL SYMP- TOMS LIKE OXIDATIVE STRESS AND PAIN.
- MAKING MICROBIOME FRIENDLY SOLUTIONS AFFORDABLE.
Early Bird Registration = $10* online at endofite.com
(Early Bird Pricing Ends at midnight, Friday, December 12)
On Site Registration = $20* Contact: Mary at 575-649-3955
*Free admission for guests of active Z- Tribe* members
Dr. Mary Lucero, co-founder and di- rector of End-O-Fite Enterprises LLC (endofite.com) uses principles of mi- crobial ecology to promote good health and nutrition.
Stacey Fellwock, RN, offers a holis- tic approach to lifestyle coaching for diversified healthcare. Fellwock ad- vocates preventive care that empow- ers individuals to reach their greatest health potential.