January 25th 10am-2pm
Get a treatment from our new acupuncturist, El Paso native Janet Vialpando, Doctor of Oriental Medicine.
Deadline for registration for a Reiki workshop at Crossroads. The workshop is scheduled for February 2, see below for details…
Book your massage through pocapoint; Free chair massage on Saturdays
Our resident massage therapist Danny Cadena is now on our schedule system. You can also come as a walk in for massage each morning of the week! Massage therapist Felix Galindo will be at the farmer’s market tomorrowmorning at our fair trade booth offering free chair massage.
Within just a few weeks of beginning our fundraising campaign to raise $800 for our non profit application, we raised every penny of it through the support of our clients. Thank you so much! We’re also working on a $50,000 proposal to start an acupuncture training and health center, so ongoing donations will be welcome! Our new non profit launched successfully January 1, if you go to the Las Cruces Bulletin’s page C23 in the January 10th issue, you’ll see a photo of our volunteers and board members.Vote for Crossroads in EP Times Reader’s Choice
If you follow this link, you can vote for Crossroads Acupuncture as “Best Doctor” in Las Cruces! http://widgets.elpasotimes.net/Best_Of_Las_Cruces/Reiki 1 workshop February 2, 2014
- Who: Presented by Paty Hernandez from Mariposas Holistic Healing
- When: From 1pm-5pm at Crossroads Acupuncture 130 S. Main
- Why: Begin the new year learning Reiki, a Japanese stress-reduction technique that promotes healing through energy work. Learning Reiki will help you reduce stress and anxiety as it promotes calm and healing.
- What: This one day workshop will teach about Reiki, its benefits, and how to use it on yourself and others. The beginning portion of the workshop will focus on understanding Reiki and its history and then you will be practicing on yourself and others.
- Cost: only $50 and pre-registration is required by Monday January 27. This is a great deal!
- Price includes: location, manual, and certificate.
- Scholarships and payment plans are available.
- Contact: Email, email@example.com or call Paty at 305 396-1389 for more information.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to share your ideas! Group counselors, qigong, tai chi and chair yoga are other great community activities that would jive well with our space. Rates start at $10/hour.