We’re working hard and doing the leg work to set up satellite community acupuncture clinics and a training center for underserved areas our region. You can help!
Why more clinics?
Crossroads has received requests to offer affordable acupuncture services in places like Anthony. Las Cruces is a long ways for many of our clients to travel. We realize also that many communities in our region lack access to health care, let alone acupuncture. And we are currently collaborating with regional health groups to address these disparities, and to establish sustainable and community based clinics. Our mission is to make acupuncture accessible to everyone in our region. These satellite clinics are one small step towards making this a reality.
What can you donate?
We have a short ‘wish list’ of items we’re seeking donations for:
- funds for start up costs, travel expenses
- recliners (especially fold up/portable zero gravity)
- a projector and a laptop computer for our training program, and for outreach/fundraising purposes
- painting supplies
- lounge chairs
- blankets (linens, fleece)
- massage tables
- and more!
- Volunteer help with grantwriting, fundraising, bookkeeping, and accounting
- Contact us if you would like to donate: firstname.lastname@example.org, 575 – 312 – 6569
How donations have helped so far…
So far, between our clinic in downtown Las Cruces and the Crossroads Border Project, together, with your support, we’ve provided over 15,000 treatments. Thank you for making this possible.
Recently we received a donation for a building to start a new healing and learning center!
Did you know? You’ve made this possible…
A percentage of our profits–from the many little $16 treatments we offer every week–go towards providing services in poor communities in the border region. Read more…